Fresh to the rental market is this stunning large single level 2 bedroom Townhouse located in sought after Phillip. A complete renovation throughout with no expense spared. A fantastic floorplan in place which has been designed to anticipate your every need. Some of the many features included are,
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- New paint and flooring throughout
- New blinds
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Superbly appointed new kitchen with dishwasher
- Westinghouse oven
- Glass cooktop
- Tiled splashback
- Luxurious new bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Master bedroom with new carpet and walk in robe
- Bedroom 2 with new carpet and mirrored robes
- Front and back easy care courtyards
- Single garage with remote
- Small boutique development
A perfect location with a short drive to Woden Town Centre and Canberra hospital. Public transport nearby. This amazing townhouse offers a touch of luxury and elegance that will never go out of style.
Long term lease available. A must to view!
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
The tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no inspection time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Please note we will be following strict Covid-19 safety precautions at all inspections.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 3/14 Alsop Close.
3/14 Alsop Close PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Christian School.
|0.85 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.87 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|0.99 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.04 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.08 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.14 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.17 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.39 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.55 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.55 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
3/14 Alsop Close is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.