This beautifully-presented home offers a lifestyle opportunity for families wanting to live in this popular area and enjoy the park-like surrounds of the generous block.
Beautiful, solid hardwood floors greet you upon entry and flow through the large separate lounge room, dining area and updated kitchen that boasts top-quality appliances, six-burner gas stove, an island bench and excellent storage. The dining areas leads through double doors onto the large entertaining deck and paved areas that overlook the lush back garden that provides so much space for children, entertaining family and guests, hobbies or whatever else you may need!
The four bedrooms are each light-filled, and three have built-in wardrobes while the master bedroom also has a fully renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles. Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and double glazing windows assist with year-round comfort in addition to the excellent north-facing aspect.
With a double garage, single carport and off-street parking, there is ample space for all the cars, but being within walking distance to the local schools, shops and transport there is always the option to leave the car at home.
* Separate, spacious lounge room
* Dining area with double doors leading onto the deck
* Updated kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg oven, six-burner gas stove, Bosch dishwasher, corner pantry plus plenty of other storage, island bench and tiled splashback
* Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* Beautiful hardwood flooring
* Timber entertaining deck
* Paved entertaining area
* Huge backyard with grassed areas, lovely garden paths, mature plantings, a sandpit, vegetable patches and fruit trees
* Colourbond fencing
* Water tank
* Double garage plus single carport
* Within walking distance to the local schools and shops and only a short drive to Cooleman Court
Available: 14 August 2020
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 29 Kallara Close DUFFY, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 6.41%, giving an unimproved land value of $421,000.
The House at 29 Kallara Close DUFFY, ACT 2611 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $340,000 on 27 October 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
29 Kallara Close DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.99 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.31 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.38 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.52 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.71 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.81 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.04 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.17 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.28 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.37 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
29 Kallara Close is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.