***UNDER OFFER***Located close to Woden Shopping Centre, The Canberra Hospital, and local schools, this town house is so convenient and private. Enjoy everything the location has to offer, whilst still enjoying your own private setting.
- 3 well sized bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Large open plan lounge and dining
- Kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Large outdoor deck with private outlook over to the trees beyond
- Easy care gardens
- Single carport and lockable storage area
Property Available: 1st October 2021
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
The Townhouse at 29 Hallen Close PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $150,000 on 7 August 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
29 Hallen Close PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 42 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Christian School.
|0.74 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.86 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|0.94 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.95 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.06 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.24 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.25 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.46 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.49 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.49 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
29 Hallen Close is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.