In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
Located in close proximity to urban retail, dining and employment precincts, this third floor one bedroom apartment really does offer all amenities only footsteps away. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area maximises the natural light with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the balcony.?
The kitchen with drawer dishwasher has an electric cooktop and oven and ample cupboard space. The bedroom has a large built in robe and the laundry facilities with clothes dryer are tucked away behind bi-fold doors. The bathroom has a shower, vanity and toilet. A large storage cupboard in the hall way can store your linen, towels etc.
Car accommodation is provided by a single allocated car space and there is a storage cage close by.
- Located on the third floor
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- Wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner to the living area
- Drawer dishwasher and electric cook top and oven
- Large built in robe to the bedroom
- Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Separate laundry facilities with clothes dryer concealed behind bifold doors
- Storage cupboard in the hallway
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the balcony
- Single allocated car space with storage cage close by
- Footsteps to the Woden Town Centre and Shopping Plaza
Available 11th October 2020
6 MONTH LEASE
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 29/98 Corinna street.
29/98 Corinna street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.85 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.03 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.10 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.15 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.26 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.28 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.33 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.38 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.42 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.72 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
29/98 Corinna street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.