"In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
Please put in your application through first;'
After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments"
Enjoying uninterrupted northerly sun from its spacious, top-floor position, is this comfortable, renovated one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Macquarie. Spacious in its design, the apartment's easy-care lifestyle and boutique complex will appeal to tenants looking to secure a brilliant option in a desirable neighbourhood.
- Top floor apartment in a boutique complex
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop and ample storage
- Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning in living
- Generously sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Large, renovated bathroom with European laundry
- North facing balcony off living
- Undercover car space
- Walking distance to Macquarie Shops and Macquarie Primary School
- Close to public transport
- Short drive to Belconnen Town Centre
Available Date: 15th November 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs.
The Apartment at 29/58 Bennelong Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $230,000 on 27 July 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
29/58 Bennelong Crescent MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.09 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.12 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.42 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.71 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.78 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.82 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.86 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.03 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.23 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|2.36 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
29/58 Bennelong Crescent is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.