Boutique apartment with quality fittings and fixtures throughout. In a great location, walking distance to Canberra Hospital, Garran Primary, Garran shops, Westfield Woden and easy access to public transport.
Open plan living and dining area benefits from the north facing entertainers' balcony.
Well-appointed kitchen offers electric cooking, dishwasher, plenty of bench space and storage.
The under-floor heating will keep you warm in winter and the reverse cycle heating and cooling unit will provide further comfort all year round.
Three spacious bedrooms, all with large windows and beautiful leafy aspect. The segregated master bedroom offers a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
Additional features include a European laundry and two secure car park spaces within landscaped surrounds. Every element of the De Villier complex is dedicated to quality and superior lifestyle.
• North facing
• Beautiful parkland views from each window
• Separate entry balcony to the apartment
• Large open-plan living and dining area
• Servery bar, dishwasher, plenty of bench and storage space to the kitchen
• Master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe, ensuite and views of the parkland
• Built-in wardrobe to bedroom 2
• Main bathroom with WC, spa bath and European laundry with dryer
• Under floor heating
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling unit in the living and dining area
• Large balcony with leafy views to parkland
• Double garage with automatic door
• Secure building with intercom access
• Located close to excellent schools, transport, Garran shops, The Canberra Hospital precinct, walking trails and the Federal Golf Course
Available for a short term, 6 month lease.
EER: 6.0 stars
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER WESTON CREEK does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
The Apartment at 29/10 Hopegood Place GARRAN, ACT 2605 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $555,000 on 23 February 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
29/10 Hopegood Place GARRAN, ACT 2605 has 40 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Garran Primary.
|0.30 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|0.53 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.31 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.32 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.62 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.64 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.72 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.72 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.83 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.09 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
29/10 Hopegood Place is located within the suburb of Garran, which has a population of 3,497, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.6 people.