1 / 8
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
COVID-19 APPLICATION PROCESS - HOW TO APPLY:
* Please apply for the property via SNUG using the below link: snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
* Shortlisted applications will then be invited for a private inspection of the home prior to approval and any offer of the property.
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines if you are shortlisted and invited for a private inspection:
* Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed.
* We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
* Please respect the current social distance rules.
* Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers.
This one-bedroom duplex is set away from the street with plenty of privacy.
Your new home features:
+ Main bedroom with built-in robe
+ Ensuite bathroom
+ Living area
+ Kitchen with electric cooking
+ Own laundry
+ Single carport
+ Shared yard - gardener included
The property is located close to public schools, shops and public transport.
*Available mid April for a minimum 12 month lease.
*Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
*There is no valid EER.
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for it's inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
There is currently no sale history available for 28B Ulm Street.
28B Ulm Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
|0.29 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.96 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.06 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.14 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.18 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.28 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.48 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.51 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.52 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.71 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
28B Ulm Street is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.