In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments
Tri- level four bedroom family home, located in the heart of Gungahlin only minutes to the shopping centre. This home features spacious bedrooms with plenty of storage, and an oversized rumpus or fourth bedroom on the top floor.
Outside you will find large private rear courtyard with double lock up garage.
4 bedrooms, or 3 plus large rumpus
- Large master bedroom with ensuite
- Powder room and separate laundry
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Split system heating and cooling
- Double lock up garage
- Plenty of storage
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Available 5 October 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 28A Eckley Street.
28A Eckley Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.44 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.17 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.93 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.05 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.11 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.11 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.15 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.35 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.39 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.47 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
28A Eckley Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.