1 / 12
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
If you are looking for a family sized single level home, in a super location, then this is the place for you. This courtyard style home offers a great floorplan with three separate living spaces, that include formal and informal zones.
The master suite is light, large and airy with a big walk in robe and updated ensuite. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all a good size and have built in robes.There are plenty of modern conveniences such as an alarm system, ducted vacuum system, ducted heating and cooling, solar power, intercom system etc.
The double garage is rear lane access and has level internal access.The home is set on a corner block, so the feeling of space is felt around the home.
At a glance
- Large master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 other bedrooms with robes, all a good size
- Formal lounge and dining rooms
- Casual living and dining off the kitchen
- Networx security alarm system - partial and full mode
- Amplimesh security doors - front and back
- Spanline outdoor awning
- Brivis ducted gas heating and air conditioning
- Built-in ducted vacuum cleaning system
- Panacom audio intercom system
- Miele dishwasher
- Curtains and blinds on windows
- Windows are tinted with solar film
- Deadlocks - front and back doors
- Window locks on all windows
- Solatube diffuser skylights in the family area
- Super convenient location- Within 2 kilometres of Gungahlin town centre
- Walking distance to the new light rail
- Block size: 577m (approx)
- Living area: 160.37m (approx)
- Garage area: 41.07m(approx)
- Year built: 2007
- EER: 5.5
Pets must be disclosed upon application and consent must be provided by the owner prior to pets occupying the premises.
12 month lease with possibility of extension.
Applications taken through 1Form.
The land value history at 28A Dame Zara Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $None.
The House at 28A Dame Zara Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $700,000 on 26 September 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
28A Dame Zara Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.39 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.71 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.89 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.44 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.82 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.00 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.05 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.05 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.13 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.91 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
28A Dame Zara Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.