Boasting exceptional city convenience, this apartment offers low maintenance living and a contemporary design. It's located just four kilometers to the Canberra Centre and close to Lyneham Village's array of cafes, restaurants and boutique shops.
- Sunlit lounge/dining extends effortlessly to outdoor area
- Stone finished kitchen equipped with stainless appliances
- Generously proportioned bedroom features built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom showcases immaculate quality fittings
- Convenient concealed laundry, ample storage and intercom
- Basement, security access car space with spacious storage cage
- Complex has a beautiful heated swimming pool and gymnasium
- Conveniently located close to frequent city bus services
- Energy efficiency rating is unknown
- Available 31st July 2021
Applying? Please contact our Leasing Team to receive a link for 2Apply, our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Apartment at 288/1 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $399,900 on 24 May 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
288/1 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham High.
|0.47 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.47 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.78 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.06 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.35 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.35 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.36 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.84 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.84 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
288/1 Mouat Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.