This magnificent elevated 2105spm fully landscaped block backing onto reserve
in the heights of one of Canberra's most desirable suburbs.
Superbly renovated home with many extra features that only your own eyes will fully appreciate.
Whilst built in the 1960s this home and the gardens have embraced the passage of time and have moved forward with modern high-quality extensions and renovations that today's marketplace is demanding.
Over 280sqm of living space which comprises 4 bedrooms (the main bedroom is segregated with full-size ensuite/dressing room and study/office/5th bedroom).
Formal living/dining room, family room, a wonderful 'state of the art kitchen,
which is the central focus of this outstanding home.
Move-in and enjoy the peaceful colourful private gardens, the wonderful views both during the day and night and the fantastic family lifestyle that this home offers.
There is a gardener to assist with the upkeep of the beautiful grounds.
* 2105 sqm block
* Backing reserve
* Elevated position
* Views to the City, Black Mt Tower and the Brindabella Ranges
* Parquetry flooring in entry, hallways and kitchen
* Parents retreat (main bedroom, full ensuite, dressing room and office/study
* Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms and heaps of hallway cupboards
* Skylights, recessed lighting, curtains and roller and timber blinds, wool carpets
* Double glazed windows across all windows at the back including Br 1
* Ducted zoned gas heating and evaporative cooling
* Caesarstone island kitchen bench and splashbacks
* Walnut timber kitchen cabinetry, soft close drawers and walk-in pantry
* Miele appliances including induction cooktops
* Plumbed in fridge/freezer
* Clerestory upper electric windows in family room and kitchen
* Rinnai gas hot water system
* Internal access to double garage (auto door) and large storage area
* Gazebo and paved outdoor entertaining area
* Crushed gravel pathways and wonderful gardens
* Fully automatic watering system
* Alarm system
Available: from 18/08/2021
Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without written consent of the Lessor/Agent.
TO VIEW AND APPLY FOR MALONEYS PROPERTIES**
** If there are no inspection times advertised, please register your details by clicking 'Book Inspection' so that we can notify you of the next available inspection. **
** If you would like to put in an application for the property please go to https://maloneys.com.au/ click 'Apply Online' and fill out the 2 Apply applications, this can be done prior to inspection, however, applications will not be processed until you or a representative has viewed the property. **
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate the information provided. Their own investigation to validate information provided. Their own investigation to validate information provided. their own investigation to validate the information provided.
The House at 28 Holmes Cres CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $2,125,000 on 16 December 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
28 Holmes Cres CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Campbell Primary.
|0.45 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|0.63 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.42 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.93 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.75 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|3.47 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|3.50 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|3.82 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|3.82 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|4.11 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
28 Holmes Cres is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.