Located on a quiet street, opposite bush land reserve and only 400m to the Nullarbor Ave light rail station, this modern, stylish and well-designed home offers a single storey layout, ready for a family to enjoy. Walking distance to shops, cafes, schools and transport, this property has it all and should be high on your list to inspect.
For private inspections please call Matthew on 0415 056 338 during business hours.
- Spacious lounge room, separate open plan living/dining area
- Features neutral decor, tiled floors, plentiful natural light
- Sunny garden complete with Colorbond front fencing adding privacy
- Level, low maintenance yard perfect for children to play
- Central, gas kitchen, stone bench top, 40mm stone waterfall island
- Generously proportioned bedrooms, two with ensuite
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with stone vanity tops
- Ducted gas heating/cooling, sub floor heating in living area
- Abundant storage, spacious double garage, security alarm and NBN
- Stroll to Franklin Recreation Park, 20 minute drive to Civic
- 4 Star Energy Efficiency Rating
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming open times
The land value history at 28 Christina Stead Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 9.19%, giving an unimproved land value of $370,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 28 Christina Stead Street.
28 Christina Stead Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Franklin Early Childhood School.
|0.55 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|0.71 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.35 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.47 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.47 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.61 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.88 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.07 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.10 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.48 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
28 Christina Stead Street is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.