PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This fantastic, 1st floor one bedroom apartment is located right in the heart of Belconnen! This neat apartment offers a great lifestyle at an affordable price with a generous open plan living area, a well-appointed kitchen with a dishwasher and ample storage, a walk-in robe to the good-sized bedroom and a covered balcony to further extend your living space. The apartment has reserve cycle air conditioning for your year-round comfort and the convenience of a dryer.
Located a short stroll from Belconnen Town Centre, a wide variety of interesting restaurants, cafes and bars, shops and specialty stores are within easy reach. Lake Ginninderra is just across the way with its parks and bike paths, it's perfect for picnics and exercise.
1 bedroom apartment
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Open plan living
Walk-in robe to bedroom
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy
There is currently no sale history available for 28/2 Ranken Place.
28/2 Ranken Place BELCONNEN, act 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Florey Primary.
|1.23 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.29 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.65 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.81 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.00 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.01 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.19 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.20 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.20 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.31 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
28/2 Ranken Place is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.