• Large open plan living area; rumpus room with French doors adjacent to alfresco
• Large kitchen with island stone bench; stainless steel 900mm oven and gas cooktop
• Four bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite and the other three with built in
• Ducted gas heating and Evaporative cooling; Cat5e data cabling throughout
• low maintenance landscaping with synthetic turf; Slimline water tank and covered
• Double garage with internal access
Situated in the molonglo valley district of Canberra this property is close to local grocery stores, school, parks and public transport.
EER: Unless an EER is stated, there is no current EER available
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought in writing for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided in writing before any pets are at the premises
TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION PLEASE:
1. Click on book inspection button
2. Complete your details
3. Answer pre-qualifying questions
4. Register for a time
NOTE: IF you do not register you will not be notified of cancellations or changes to the inspection. If no-one has registered for the inspection, the inspection will not go ahead. Alternatively call the office on 6213 3999 to book an appointment
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided
There is currently no sale history available for 27 Ken Tribe Street.
27 Ken Tribe Street COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.66 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.87 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.89 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.01 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.07 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.13 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|3.72 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.72 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.84 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.98 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
27 Ken Tribe Street is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.