You will feel right at home in this spacious three bedroom townhouse. Located in the "Laurina Terraces" development with views stretching across the arboretum from the master bedroom. Situated in the perfect position, a stones throw from local services including healthcare clinic, Charles Weston School and with easy access to arterial roads. Featuring generous proportions throughout, this property has a fantastic floorplan which includes a very large rear courtyard. The modern kitchen, spacious loungeroom and good sized third bedroom are located downstairs and upstairs features the master bedroom, complete with ensuite along with the second bedrooms and main bathroom.
- Large open plan living area flooded with natural light
- Kitchen includes a dishwasher, gas cooking and stone counter tops
- Oversized master bedroom with stunning views over arboretum
- Main bathroom features a bathtub and floor to ceiling tiles
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioners in each room makes zoning possible
- Sunny and spacious rear courtyard has ample space for entertaining
- Single underground secure carpark plus plenty of on street and visitor parking
- Easy access to City, Belconnen, Woden and walking distance to Stromlo Park
- Health clinic, Childcare Centre, Primary school and Club Lime Gym walking distance
- 6 Star Energy Efficiency Rating
- NBN enabled with fibre to the premises
- The lessors written consent must be sought for pets to be kept at the property
There is currently no sale history available for 27/90 John Gorton Drive.
27/90 John Gorton Drive COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.29 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.47 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.54 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.61 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.86 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.99 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.33 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.54 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.80 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.88 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
27/90 John Gorton Drive is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.