'Wentworth Court' this two bedroom top floor apartmenet is perfectly positioned halfway between the Old Kingston shops and the Kingston Foreshore. Located within walking distance to the best lifestyle Canberra offers and close proximity to some of Canberra's best eateries, Supabarn supermarket, the employment hub of the Parliamentary Triangle and Lake Burley Griffin.
- Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in-robes and balcony access
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher, walk in pantry and plenty of bench space
- Spacious lounge room with floating floor boards and balcony access
- North facing balcony, perfect for the warmer months
- Separate powder room
- Spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower and laundry area with dryer provided
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for all year round comfort
- Secure parking with remote access and additional visitor parking
- EER unknown
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 1st September
Applying? Click Apply Now or the following link: https://app.snug.com/apply/mcgrathcanberra
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Apartment at 27/43-51 Giles Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $460,000 on 12 August 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
27/43-51 Giles Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.72 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.01 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.22 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.47 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.85 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.39 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.48 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.50 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.54 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.60 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
27/43-51 Giles Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.