This classic red brick three-bedroom home in inner Dickson showcases the best Canberra has to offer. With a warmth and homely feel that is rarely found, this property offers a stylish blend of 1950s design with renovated kitchen and bathroom and established fruit trees in the garden. Centrally located you can walk to the Ainslie, Braddon and Dickson shops and restaurants, as well as all major Government offices and the ANU. It is on the doorstep of Northbourne Ave transport routes but so quiet you're more likely to hear cockatoos and crimson rosellas than traffic.
This stylish north-facing property features:
- Central gas heating and plenty of insulation - to keep you warm in winter
- Fully renovated kitchen with caesar stone bench tops, gas cooktop, pyrolytic electric oven and plenty of storage.
- Newly renovated bathroom with luxurious floor-to-ceiling tiles, gas hot water, full bath & shower, heat lamps, mirrors with plenty of light & storage for make-up & shaving.
- Plush new carpet in bedrooms & hall with easy-to-clean hard floors in the kitchen and living-dining room.
- Neutral decor and picture rails so you can add your own personality.
- Low maintenance gardens with two outdoor entertaining areas.
- All bedrooms have built-in robes.
Availability: Available 17th September 2021
Pets: Considered on a case by case basis
Groups: Considered on a case by case basis
Lease Length: 3 months then periodic
Why The Price Range?
At ONE Agency Sandy Morris we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
The House at 26 McGowan Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $760,000 on 16 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
26 McGowan Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.62 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.85 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.85 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.88 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.89 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.96 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.96 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.15 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.15 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.28 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
26 McGowan Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.