PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This spacious 4 bedroom, 2 storey villa has so much to offer! With quality fittings throughout, this home has it all. Boasting a stylish kitchen with lots of bench space, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. Light and airy living areas graced with timber floors and a generous master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and its own balcony. Also offering ducted gas heating and ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort, this home has everything to make living easy.
Located in popular Harrison, opposite parklands and ovals and just minutes to the Gungahlin Town Centre where you have an array of shops, cafes and restaurants, a superb family-friendly location!
Quality features of the property include:
4 bedroom 2 storey villa
Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe & balcony
Ducted gas heating
Ducted air conditioning
Stylish kitchen with lots of bench space, gas cooking & dishwasher
Timber floors to the living area
Built-in robes to bedrooms
3rd toilet downstairs
Double garage with remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
The land value history at 26 Cedar Street HARRISON, act 2914 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $357,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 26 Cedar Street.
26 Cedar Street HARRISON, act 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.97 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.82 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.32 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.98 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.39 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.39 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.52 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.75 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.90 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.65 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
26 Cedar Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.