In a tightly held elevated position adjacent reserve, and with panoramic views over the Tuggeranong valley towards the Brindabellas, this well-presented family home offers generous accommodation and spacious segregated living.
It is perfect for families who need the extra space to spread out - with the formal and informal living areas and a rumpus room or 5th Bedroom, providing families plenty of options and flexibility. Boasting quality fixtures and features in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and separate toilet. While the view provides a welcome and calming distraction, the home remains comfortable and efficient.
• Adjacent Wanniassa Hills Nature Reserve
• Spacious family home with four large bedrooms and several living areas
• Formal lounge with exposed beams and raked ceilings. Large segregated family room providing plenty of living space for families
• Large downstairs rumpus room or 5th Bedroom with separate bathroom; ideal for multi use living, hobbies and teenager breakout areas.
• Double glazed windows
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
• New rear deck with seamless flow from family living area
• Beautifully landscaped low maintenance outdoor areas and gardens providing ample areas for kids play and outdoor living
• Downstairs workshop / storeroom
Please note: Gardener is included with this rental!!!!
12 month lease preferred
WISH TO REGISTER FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION?
1. Click on book inspection button
2. Complete your details
3. Answer the pre-qualifying questions
4. Register for a time
NOTE: Only one registration taken per time slot
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought in writing from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided in writing before any pets are at the premises.
The House at 26 Appel Crescent FADDEN, ACT 2904 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,010,000 on 22 September 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
26 Appel Crescent FADDEN, ACT 2904 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fadden Primary.
|1.00 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.09 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.37 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.37 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.54 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.68 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.84 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.14 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.24 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.35 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
26 Appel Crescent is located within the suburb of Fadden, which has a population of 2,949, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.8 people.