Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application can not be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
1. Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
2. Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
3. Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss);
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property;
- Please keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
This brand new executive apartment is adjacent Parliament House and 600m from the US Embassy.
- First floor with lift access
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
- Dishwasher, fridge and microwave
- Bathroom/laundry with dryer and front load washing machine
- Large built-in robe in bedroom
- Quality furnishings and fixtures
- Split system heating and cooling
- Private covered balcony with alfresco setting
- Weber BBQ connected to natural gas
- Intercom and swipe access system
- One secure car space with storage
Close to Manuka restaurants, cinema and shops. Bus stop immediately at the front of the apartments.
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 26/29-31 State Circle.
26/29-31 State Circle DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Forrest Primary.
|0.69 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|0.85 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|0.88 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.32 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.61 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|2.23 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.39 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.39 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.53 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.74 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
26/29-31 State Circle is located within the suburb of Deakin, which has a population of 2,878, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.5 people.