Situated in the popular Starlight complex is this well positioned, two bedroom, two bathroom second floor apartment. With spacious balcony off the open plan living space, this apartment offers a peaceful setting in a convenient location.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Spacious balcony opening out from the living area
- Open plan spacious living space
- Two basement parking spaces and basement storage cage
- Well appointment kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Easy access to public transport
- Close proximity to the City's CBD
- Peaceful, green setting with a pool included for residents use
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 24th April 2020
Due to the rapidly unfolding COVID-19 situation, for health and safety reasons this property is available to view by private inspection only. To Book a private inspection please Click on the ' Click Here' link in the Inspections section below.
There is currently no sale history available for 26/20 Federal Highway.
26/20 Federal Highway WATSON, ACT 2602 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.09 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.97 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.20 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.27 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.27 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.44 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.99 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|3.05 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.05 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.17 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
26/20 Federal Highway is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.