***UNDER OFFER*** Located in the heart of Tuggeranong, this lovely one bedroom apartment has the creature comforts of security, lift access, heating and cooling with open plan layout.
Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower, vanity, mirror cabinet and toilet, open plan layout, kitchen includes dishwasher, glass cook top and oven, good size living space with reverse cycle unit, sliding access to balcony with views of the Tuggeranong Valley. European laundry includes dryer, one allocated car space. The Southport Building offers resort style facilities for residents to enjoy -gymnasium, sauna and outdoor swimming pool.
- Intercom and lift access
- Open plan kitchen includes stone bench top, dishwasher, glass cook top and oven
- Good size bedroom with built-in robes
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Floor-to-ceiling wall tiling in bathroom
- European style laundry complete with clothes dryer
- Balcony with views of the Tuggeranong Valley
- Allocated car spot with storage area
- Fully equipped gym, sauna and outdoor swimming pool to the complex
Property Available: 15.08.2020
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
The Apartment at 254/325 Anketell Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $265,900 on 9 March 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
254/325 Anketell Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|1.02 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.46 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.70 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.73 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.92 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.39 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.39 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.56 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.04 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.14 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
254/325 Anketell Street is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.