With stylish light filled interiors and contemporary finishes, this beautifully proportioned terrace offers an easy care lifestyle in the master planned community of Crace. Close to all amenities that the North Side has to offer and approximately 12 minutes drive to Canberra City.
- Modern-style kitchen with premium appliances including dishwasher and 4 burner gas cooktop
- Open plan living and dining with sliding doors to front and back
- Two generously sized bedrooms , both with built-in wardrobes
- Recently renovated main bathroom with additional powder room downstairs
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for all year round comfort
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage and bench space
- Well established courtyards for easy maintenance
- Double carport with automatic garage door
- Just minutes walk to popular Crace shops and public transport
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pet
- EER 6
- Available 25th January 2021
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 25 Stowport Street.
25 Stowport Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.53 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.53 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.58 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.31 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.34 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.43 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.44 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.58 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.58 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.65 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
25 Stowport Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.