This expansive family home provides flexibility in the floorplan with multiple living spaces and extra bedroom accommodation.
Downstairs, the four bedrooms and spacious family room is space enough for the children. There is also a formal lounge room and the dining room would house even the largest of family gatherings. The upstairs retreat is the perfect space for parents to unwind. It has magical views to Telstra Tower and includes a king size bedroom, ensuite bathroom, his and hers robes, a sitting area and study nook.
The majority of the home is double glazed; it is positioned with a north easterly aspect to capture the winter sun and is sited on a block of over 1,700m2 providing endless outdoor entertainment space/
- Expansive and beautifully presented five bedroom ensuite home
- Extensive renovation and extension in 1994 providing multiple living spaces
- Downstairs family room has a full wall of storage cupboards
- Formal lounge room and an adjacent dining room big enough to house the largest of family gatherings
- Sited on the high side of the street on a block of over 1700m2
- North easterly aspect with the majority of the home double glazed
- Upstairs parents retreat with king sized bedroom, ensuite bathroom, sitting room and a study nook
- Built in robes or cabinetry to all downstairs bedrooms
- New carpet to the bedrooms, lounge, family and parents retreat
- Studio/general purpose room to the rear of the block (SCA)
- Automated watering system to the majority of the garden and lawn
- Large laundry adjacent the kitchen with shelves that could be used for additional kitchen storage
- Four split systems throughout the home for heating and cooling
- Security system (2017) with back to base monitoring
- Double garage with workbench to the rear and large under house storage room
- Terracotta roof tiles - fully re-tiled in 1994
- Rear garden has a studio, garden shed and veggie gardens
Availability: Available Now
Lease Length: 12 months with the possibility of extension
Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets.
EER: No EER is available for this property.
Why The Price Range?
At ONE Agency Sandy Morris we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
ONE Agency Sandy Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.
The House at 25 Mawson Drive MAWSON, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,580,000 on 1 May 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
25 Mawson Drive MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mawson Primary.
|0.58 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.76 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.10 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.10 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.27 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.28 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.63 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.86 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.95 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.00 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
25 Mawson Drive is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.