1 / 12
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
With privacy and serenity provided by the established front garden, this four bedroom home with study has been beautifully renovated with uncompromising quality. Offering hardwood flooring, designer kitchen with butler's pantry along with new carpets and paintwork this home is modern, stylish and extremely functional. Located in the ever popular suburb of Campbell, this home will be highly desired and not to be missed.
Features of the home include:
- North facing sun filled open style living room with hardwood flooring and showcase windows overlooking the colourful front garden.
- Designer kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher, great serving and storage space all complimented by an additional butler's pantry.
- Dining area off the kitchen ideal for family meals.
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Two additional bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom with separate bath and toilet services these bedrooms.
- Converted fourth bedroom with ensuite and wardrobes has the flexibility to be used as an additional family space and incorporates a designated study area ideal for those working from home.
- Ducted gas heating and ducted cooling including ceiling fan in the living room
- Single automatic garage with modern laundry and separate bathroom (shower/toilet) and split system heating and cooling is great for tradespeople or those who work outside to use before coming into the house.
- Covered rear alfresco entertaining area.
- Structured rear garden ideal for family enjoyment.
Appreciate the lifestyle and convenience of the Campbell with restaurants, cafes and boutique bars. Local shopping available at the Campbell shops and easy distance to the Canberra Centre. Perfect location for those working in Canberra's government offices at Russell or the City. On the weekends enjoy a walk or ride to Lake Burley Griffin or take your visitors to the War Memorial. Bus services nearby.
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to ten attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 25 Ferdinand Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $950,000.
The House at 25 Ferdinand Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,198,000 on 26 May 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
25 Ferdinand Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas More's Primary.
|0.66 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|0.68 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|0.73 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.01 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|1.52 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.23 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|3.05 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.05 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.09 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.09 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
25 Ferdinand Street is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.