Highly private with excellent outdoor entertaining spaces and deluxe modern appointments throughout, this exquisite split level 4 bedroom home provides a life of superb privacy, tranquility and convenience. Its flexible layout has a choice of relaxing living areas and plenty of possibilities for varying lifestyle needs.
- Each level incorporates indoor/outdoor entertaining areas
- Well appointed kitchen features gas cooking and pantry
- Expansive master suite, large walk in robe, quality ensuite
- Remaining bedrooms all of good size, all with built in robes
- Bathroom features relaxing bath, downstairs powder room
- Superb covered entertaing area on very private setting
- Evaporative cooling and in floor heating
- Walking distance to all the amenities of the Gungahlin town centre
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Energy Efficiency Rating Unknown
- Available 6th July 2021
Applying? Please contact our Leasing Team to receive a link for 2Apply, our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 25 Farran Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has the most recent growth rate of 3.47%, giving an unimproved land value of $317,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 25 Farran Street.
25 Farran Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.06 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.61 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.75 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.43 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.93 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.93 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.14 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.27 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.37 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.09 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
25 Farran Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.