Highly private with excellent outdoor entertaining spaces and deluxe modern appointments throughout, this freshly updated four bedroom family home provides a life of superb privacy, tranquillity and convenience. Encompassing 220sqm of total living and set in a peaceful position on a leafy 468sqm block in the popular 'Northcrest Estate', and only moments to Gungahlin town centre, this stunning property represents a quality renting opportunity.
- Spacious living spaces with desirable northerly aspect
- 181sqm of internal living
- New window furnishings and fresh paint, great condition
- New hybrid timber flooring and asthma/allergy friendly carpet
- Updated kitchen, brand new appliances, Asko dishwasher
- Superb formal lounge area with combined dining
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Ducted vacuum system, N.B.N connected
- Expansive master suite, walk in robe, ensuite
- Large covered entertaining area
- Garden storage shed
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- 9 minute walk to Manning Clarke North light rail station
- EER 3.5
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 7 May 2021
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 25 Eva West Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has the most recent growth rate of 3.25%, giving an unimproved land value of $369,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 25 Eva West Street.
25 Eva West Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|1.30 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.82 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.07 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.07 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.38 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.45 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.56 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.82 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.82 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.34 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
25 Eva West Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.