Privately positioned set on 1.3 acres, we have to offer this beautifully designed family home.
• Top level offers four bedrooms, all with built wardrobes.
• Master bedroom boasting with walk in wardrobe and en-suite.
• Media or family room
• Contemporary kitchen with stone bench top, stainless steel SMEG appliances which includes 6 gas burner stove top, electric fan force oven and dishwasher, additional walk- in pantry with ample cupboard space and wine fridge.
• Open-plan living and dining room with gas fireplace.
• Entertainers deck overlooking scenic outlook to both house and studio.
• Bottom level offers a separate office or bedroom.
• Double garage with internal access plus additional open parking spaces.
• With separate access this property comes with a one bedroom self-contained studio - perfect for a quest house or teenagers
• Additional features, ducted heating and cooling, solar panels and underfloor heating to all three bathrooms with heating towel
• Semi wired fencing to property block.
• Pets to be considered on application.
• Available from the 20th of October 2021.
Please note, this property is still tenanted and there is only one driveway in/out therefore we ask that you do not enter the driveway to inspect the property until after the 20th of October 2021.
To apply for this property, register and we will send you a copy of our online application form when the property is ready to be shown.
Raine and Horne Southern Highlands Property Management (02) 4861 4444.
There is currently no sale history available for 24B Mittagong Road.
24B Mittagong Road BOWRAL, NSW 2576 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gib Gate School.
|0.89 km||Gib Gate School||Old Bowral Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|1.29 km||Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School||15-17 Kirkham Road, Bowral 2576|
|1.74 km||St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School||Bundaroo Street, Bowral 2576|
|2.25 km||Bowral Public School||Bendooley Street, BOWRAL 2576|
|2.28 km||Mittagong Public School||21 Pioneer St, Mittagong 2575|
|2.64 km||Frensham School||Range Road, Mittagong 2575|
|2.71 km||St Michael's Catholic Primary School||Alfred St, Mittagong 2575|
|3.03 km||Bowral High School||Park & Aitken Rds, Bowral 2576|
|4.14 km||Tangara School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|4.73 km||Southern Highlands Christian School||22 Boardman Road South, Bowral 2576|
24B Mittagong Road is located within the suburb of Bowral, which has a population of 10,335, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.