1 / 30
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application can not be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
1. Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
2. Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
3. Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss);
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property;
- Please keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
Perfectly situated family home in a blue-ribbon locale. Offering the ultimate lifestyle appeal with space for the whole family indoors and out, plus a premier neighbourhood setting close to all nearby amenities.
With its wide frontage set well back from the road, the generous 4 bedroom home screened by established trees and shrubs, features multiple living and dining areas, contemporary neutral tones and expansive floor to ceiling windows, ensuring the interiors are bathed in all day sunlight.
The functional floor plan caters perfectly for both growing families and those that love to entertain. With its clever indoor/outdoor flow, keep guests occupied with good conversation and even better food, both will be enjoyable and effortless.
The light filled kitchen with gas cooktop and BOSCH dishwasher also offers a relaxing place to congregate or to create while the living room with striking brick fireplace offers an easy place to recline and enjoy the courtyard vista which sits beautifully amongst a plethora of camellias and Australian natives.
Accommodation has been thoughtfully separated from the main traffic areas, ensuring all four bedrooms are designed for a restful night's slumber. The master offers the convenience of a ceiling fan and updated ensuite while the main bathroom plus separate toilet is also situated nearby the remaining bedrooms.
With ducted heating, an alarm system, irrigation system and a double garage with generous storage, also on offer, the home, just a short walk to Red Hill Primary School, popular nature reserves and Red Hill shops, is certain to tick all the boxes.
- North east aspect
- Multiple and separate living areas all spacious and sunlit
- Family area with fireplace and reverse cycle A/C
- Kitchen with freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Bosch dishwasher
- Main bedroom with update ensuite and ceiling fan
- All bedrooms are well-sized and offer built-in robes
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Front Terrace
- Irrigation system with timer
- Ducted heating
- Alarm system
- Internal laundry with direct access to backyard
- Neat and tidy gardens
- Double garage with storage underneath house
- 6 months lease available
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
The land value history at 241 La Perouse Street RED HILL, ACT 2603 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $1,005,000.
The House at 241 La Perouse Street RED HILL, ACT 2603 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,030,000 on 19 December 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
241 La Perouse Street RED HILL, ACT 2603 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Bede's Primary.
|0.32 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|0.68 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|0.82 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|0.82 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|0.98 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.03 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.08 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|2.12 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.32 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.54 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
241 La Perouse Street is located within the suburb of Red Hill, which has a population of 3,170, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.