PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
You will love this delightful 3 bedroom 2 storey townhouse located in Wright, Molonglo Valley's first suburb where you are surrounded by leafy parkland views, established trees and an adjoining local park. Only minutes to Woden, easy access to the City and Belconnen and with the local recreation hotpots of The Stromlo running track and the bike criterium circuit moments away.
This architect-designed townhouse is situated in a small boutique complex designed to foster a sense of community and privacy. North facing living areas are designed to maximize space and sunlight with floating timber floors adding to the warm ambiance. The gourmet kitchen features a Miele oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher and stone benchtop. For your comfort, the townhouse comes complete with reverse cycle air conditioning to the living area and each spacious bedroom and also has the convenience of a washer/dryer combination.
A must to inspect!
Quality features of this property include:
3 bedroom 2 storey townhouse
Contemporary ensuite to main bathroom
Reverse cycle air conditioning to living and each bedroom
Floating timber floors to the living area
Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, and stone benchtop
Washing machine/dryer combination
Sunny paved courtyard
2 car spaces
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 24 Truebridge Street.
24 Truebridge Street WRIGHT, act 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.86 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.62 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.08 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.13 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.43 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.56 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.74 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.00 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.22 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.37 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
24 Truebridge Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.