This spacious four bedroom ensuite home has been designed with family living in mind!
You will be welcomed by a wide entry hallway, with clean lines and custom display nooks. The master bedroom, is serviced by its own ensuite and spacious walk-in wardrobe.
The lounge, sensibly segregated from the others, dining and family rooms are set out in an open planned design around the kitchen, with sliding doors leading out the courtyard. The large floor tiles not only display a clean, elegant look but are functional for this central hub where there is space for the whole family.
Featuring artificial grass allows soft-fall for the children's play equipment, the gardens present an ideal outdoor play space, with none of your weekends spent slaving over maintenance!
Car accommodation is provided by a double garage with an automatic door and internal access.
- Located in the highly desirable suburb of Franklin
- Low-maintenance family home
- Open plan living with living room at the front of home
- Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and ample storage cabinets
- Main bedroom features walk-in robe, and ensuite
- Three bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- Spacious backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play and run around
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ducted Vacuum
- LED lights throughout
- Entrance door intercom with video screen
- Fully treated window blinds
- Electric roller shutters for front windows
- Security cameras around the house
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet
Available for a 12 month lease
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
The House at 24 Donald Horne Circuit FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $670,000 on 17 January 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
24 Donald Horne Circuit FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Franklin Early Childhood School.
|0.65 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.43 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.43 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.64 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.87 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.93 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.10 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.24 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.86 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|3.89 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
24 Donald Horne Circuit is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.