Situated on the corner this home is across the road from the nature reserve, 2 minutes from Crace Shopping Centre with restaurants, fitness centre and cafe, close to the most modern park, and minutes' drive to access all locations to Canberra
Some of the features include:
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Gas ducted heating
• L shape dining and living room
• Trendy well equipped kitchen with loads of cupboard space and dishwasher
• Large separate laundry with external access
• Master bedroom is Queen size features a walk in robe and a generous size ensuite
• Bedroom 2 is also Queen size with built in robes
• Bedroom 3 double size with built in robes
• Master bathroom is quite spacious
• Internal access from Remote controlled garage
• Small courtyard area from Living room
• low maintenance garden
• Pets on application
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
There is currently no sale history available for 24 Cocoparra Crescent.
24 Cocoparra Crescent CRACE, ACT 2911 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.41 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.41 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.63 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.79 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.96 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.14 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.14 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.41 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.90 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.05 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
24 Cocoparra Crescent is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.