Located in a fantastic position this low maintenance, easy care single level townhouse.
Beautifully maintained, living areas are open plan and spacious and all three bedrooms are a good size, two with built in wardrobes. The large kitchen has been tastefully updated and offers plenty of cupboard space and a dishwasher, and inclusions such as reverse cycle air conditioning ensure comfort all year around.
Outdoors there is a lovely covered entertaining area, the attractive gardens creating the perfect place to enjoy relaxing or entertaining. Set within easy reach of local shopping and schools and with the Express bus stop just minutes away, the location could not be better.
- Three bedrooms, two with built in wardobes
- Main bathroom with spa bath
- Single level and easy care
- Tasteful neutral colour scheme
- Two separate spacious living areas
- Open plan design
- Large cupboard filled updated kitchen with dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fantastic covered pergola
- Attractive landscaped gardens
- Excellent quiet location, walk to the Express bus and a short distance to schools and shops.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on virtual tour, book inspection button or email agent button
2. Complete your details
3. We will instantly respond with available times
4. Register to join an existing inspection, or register to be notified when times are available
5. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental ad, LJ HOOKER KIPPAX does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought in writing from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided in writing before any pets are at the premises.
*Pictures are indicative only and may not accurately reflect the current state of the property, a property that is not advertised as furnished will not include furniture depicted in the photographs if any.
There is currently no sale history available for 24/93 Chewings Street.
24/93 Chewings Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Florey Primary.
|0.69 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|0.74 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|0.79 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.95 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.19 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.64 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.73 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.91 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.98 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.33 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
24/93 Chewings Street is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.