Beautifully positioned in a quiet boutique complex, this trendy Inner South townhouse offers an ideal blend of style and functionality. It's complimented by sleek high quality interiors while capturing northerly sunlight which creates an amazing sense of space and openness. Schools, shops and parks are only a stroll away with easy access to arterial roads, making this home a superb lifestyle choice only moments from the city.
- Expansive living/dining area opens out to the courtyard
- Freshly repainted + brand new carpet installed upstairs
- Sydney blue gum timber flooring throughout lower level
- Stunning kitchen boasts premium quality s/s appliances
- Modern bathrooms with under tile heating in the ensuite
- Three bedrooms with built ins, downstairs powder room
- Ducted gas heating + evaporative cooling for year round comfort
- Ducted vacuums, handy ducted dust pan in the kitchen
- Huge courtyard with 30m2 electric awning for sun/shade
- Double garage with internal access, under stairs storage
The Townhouse at 24/21 Keira Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $772,500 on 18 July 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
24/21 Keira Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Narrabundah Early Childhood School.
|0.12 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|0.52 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.79 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|0.80 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.94 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.06 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|2.15 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.30 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|2.36 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.38 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
24/21 Keira Street is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.