Be the first to live in this two bedroom apartment situated in an exclusive complex right in the heart of the City. Within walking distance to everything you need.
When you walk through the generous living space you are greeted with a view that is breathtaking. You will never want to leave.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms with built-in robes
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows
- Stone bench tops to the kitchen
- Modern and top of the range Franke oven
- Ceramic electric cooktop
- Bathroom with extra storage, mirrors, and custom joinery
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Located on Level 4 is the gym, and communal garden with barbeque
- Basement parking with allocated space and storage cage
No current EER
Civic is the name by which the central business district of Canberra is commonly known. It is also called Civic Centre, City Centre, Canberra City and Canberra, but its official division name is City.
Canberra's City was established in 1927, although the division name City was not gazetted until 20 September 1928. Walter Burley Griffin's design for Canberra included a "Civic Centre" with a separate "Market Centre" located at what is now Russell. However Prime Minister Stanley Bruce vetoed this idea and only the Civic Centre was developed; the idea of the Market Centre was abandoned.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
A copy of The Renting Book can be found at: https://justice.act.gov.au/renting-book
24/20 Allara Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday June 17 from 04:45pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 24/20 Allara Street.
24/20 Allara Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.12 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.29 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.34 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.80 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.05 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.05 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.19 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.24 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.54 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.61 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|