This fantastic, spacious, two-bedroom top-floor apartment with built-in robes, two bathrooms, and a large open plan living design with a balcony, perfect for entertaining, is one not to be missed.
The kitchen features high-quality stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, and a generous amount of cupboard space including a full-height pantry.
- Spacious bedrooms
- Ensuite to the main bedroom
- Stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Supersized linen closet /storage room
-Enclosed storage cage included with undercover parking space
Available 27 May 2021.
Lessor and Body Corporate consent is required to house pets at the property.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
There is currently no sale history available for 24/2 Trist Street.
24/2 Trist Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.61 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.25 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.89 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.47 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.81 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.81 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.58 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.65 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.70 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.34 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
24/2 Trist Street is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.