In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments
This modern multi-storey townhouse has a spacious, sun-drenched living and dining area with a well equipped kitchen inclusive of gas stove top and dishwasher. The three bedrooms are located on the top floor, generously sized and offer built-in wardrobes with an ensuite to master bedroom. The property is fitted with reverse cycle air conditioning along with ducted gas heating throughout for year round comfort.
- Large built in wardrobes
- Three bedrooms main with ensuite
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling + gas heating for the winter
- Gas cook top
- Double garage with remote access
- North and West facing balconies
This easy care residence is perfect for a professional couple or family looking to fall into the Gungahlin schooling catchment area. Only moments away from the Gungahlin town centre, schools and parks this property is sure to please.
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 24/12 Dulcie Holland Crescent.
24/12 Dulcie Holland Crescent MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.52 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.56 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.73 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.45 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.95 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.10 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.69 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.77 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.70 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.70 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
24/12 Dulcie Holland Crescent is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.