1 / 18
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
With the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia slowly increasing, the wellbeing of our Civium clients and our staff is an area of great importance to us.
As such, to minimise the risk of transmission the below changes have been made our open home process:
- Open homes will be carried out via virtual inspection, this means that you MUST book and register your details for the inspection
- Please do not attend the property
- Our leasing manager will send you an invite to the meeting upon registration to the open home, this will allow you to be guided through the property and ask any questions at the time of the inspection
- The approved applicant will have the opportunity to attend a physical open home prior to signing the lease
Located on the top floor and soaking in an abundance of natural light with uncompromised views of Mount Stromlo lies this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. Enjoy the convenience of a modern apartment with high quality inclusions throughout such as stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
At a glance you will be captured by the spacious layout and large balcony. Continue further and be taken back by the two bedrooms. The large master bedroom and Ensuite has the convenience of a reverse cycle air conditioner. The living and dining area has a great layout that ensures there is a separation between where you eat and where you relax on the couch.
Enjoy entertaining guests on the expansive balcony as you admire the beautiful views of Mount Stromlo. Observatory Living is beautifully complimented by its common area, with a 25 metre infinity pool surrounded by fire pits, landscaped gardens, several BBQ areas and a fitness station. This immaculate apartment is ideal for the first home buyer, downsizer, and investor.
• 2 bedroom top floor apartment
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
• Spacious living and dining area
• Queen size master bedroom with R/C unit and Ensuite
• Second bedroom includes a study nook
• Reverse cycle unit in living room
• NBN connected
• Generous balcony with uncompromised views of Stromlo Forest Park
• Secure building access
• 2 allocated garaged car spaces with storage unit
• Swimming pool and entertaining area
• Beautifully landscaped gardens designed by Jamie Durie
• Fire pits and plenty of BBQ areas
• Exercise station
• Plenty of visitor parking
• Close to Belconnen, Woden and the City Centre
This property is available NOW
Lease length: 12 months preferred
Please utilise the "Book Inspection" button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page on allhomes.com.au or civium.com.au and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received. Applications can be sent to [email protected]
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 234/30 Philip Hodgins Street.
234/30 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.98 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.76 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.22 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.28 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.55 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.69 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.90 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.15 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.37 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.47 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
234/30 Philip Hodgins Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.