This two bedroom apartment in the popular "The Prince" complex in Kingston is the definition of lifestyle and convenience. With open style living space and balcony overlooking central garden, this apartment is modern, contemporary and presented with a stylish and neutral decor. Available for a long lease, this apartment will appeal to professionals, corporate, defence or diplomatic clients.
Features of the apartment include:
- Located on level 2, 85sqm Living, 11 sqm Balcony.
- Spacious combined living dining area with full length window to balcony.
- Balcony with views over central courtyard
- Designer kitchen with electric cooktop, great serving and storage space.
- Master bedroom with walk through wardrobes leading to a stylish ensuite.
- Segregated second bedroom with wardrobes, overlooking balcony.
- Bathroom with quality inclusions and fittings.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout.
- One basement parking space plus storage.
Kingston Foreshore is fast becoming the cosmopolitan hub on Canberra's inner south. Spend your weekends enjoying activities by the lake and then eating out at some of Canberra's great restaurants and eateries. Bus services available from Wentworth Ave.
Available 23 October 2020
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 233/85 Eyre Street .
233/85 Eyre Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|1.03 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.09 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.25 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.67 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.00 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.30 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.44 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.75 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.83 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.94 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
233/85 Eyre Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.