In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments
Situated within the Observatory in the highly sought-after suburb of Wright, this one-bedroom apartment offers a unique lifestyle, with its close proximity to Stromlo Forrest Park, the Molonglo River and the Cotter Dam, as well as being part of the highly popular Weston Creek district.
This bright and spacious apartment contains an open-plan living area with a balcony, allowing for plenty of natural sunlight throughout the day and the reverse cycle air conditioning to the living area provides year-round comfort.
Outside you will find the Durie Design landscaped gardens, providing a new level of outdoor entertainment and relaxation in a truly memorable ambience. Living in the Observatory means that you will get to enjoy the complex's leafy views, shared amenities which includes a BBQ area, swimming pool and inviting entertaining spaces, perfect for the approaching Summer months.
- One bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- One spacious bathroom
- One allocated car space with storage unit
- Split system A/C
- Spacious balcony
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor entertaining areas
Available 19 November 2021
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 230/30 Philip Hodgins Street.
230/30 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|1.00 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.77 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.25 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.31 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.57 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.71 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.91 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.17 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.38 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.50 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
230/30 Philip Hodgins Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.