With room for a large family and tailored with style for comfort, this gorgeous four-bedroom home is not one to miss. This home is well positioned with only moments from Casey Market Town shops along with bus stops, restaurants, and the local pub and more.
- Bright, well-appointed kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Master bedroom with large ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Three additional comfortably scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Two living areas, perfect for the larger family
- Spacious main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling for all year round comfort
- Large low maintenance rear yard
- Automatic double garage with internal access
- Located within close proximity to Casey Market Town, Gungahlin Marketplace, numerous schools and recreational facilities.
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- EER unknown
- Available now
Applying? Click Apply Now or the following link: https://app.snug.com/apply/mcgrathcanberra
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation
The House at 23 MacAndie Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $582,000 on 15 February 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
23 MacAndie Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.46 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.88 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.97 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.46 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.96 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.66 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.89 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.94 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.30 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.30 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
23 MacAndie Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.