There is plenty of living space on offer through the formal lounge and dining areas that take full advantage of the views and morning sun. The formal dining has direct access to a balcony that receives the breezes, to enjoy a morning coffee or an afternoon wine. The lounge and dining have a separate split system aircon along with decorative cornices and is easily accessible to the kitchen.
The central kitchen has been fully renovated and features great bench space, ample cupboards plus a bonus of views over Queanbeyan and north to the mountains and beyond.
This home boasts four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate toilets.
Ideally situated away from the living areas for privacy, all bedrooms are robed, with 3 bedrooms taking full advantage of the views. The master bedroom even has its own split system aircon for year-round comfort. There are two separate bathrooms, with one featuring a corner spa.
• 4 bedrooms with built in robes
• 2 bathrooms with separate toilets
• 2 Separate toilets
• Formal lounge and dinning with a terrace off the dinning
• Sun room off the living area
• A/C systems in the lounge, dinning and main bedroom
• Gas heating
• Spa bath in one bathroom
• Established gardens
• Double garage with storage room
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
The land value history at 23 Dane Street KARABAR, NSW 2620 has the most recent growth rate of 11.02%, giving an unimproved land value of $381,000.
The House at 23 Dane Street KARABAR, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $597,500 on 18 February 2016.
23 Dane Street KARABAR, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan South Public School.
|0.83 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.00 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.13 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.56 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.62 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.11 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.47 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.80 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.14 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
23 Dane Street is located within the suburb of Karabar, which has a population of 8,247, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.