This one bedroom apartment with bonus separate study has a good sense of space. Beautifully presented with modern quality fittings and inclusions. Receiving good natural light, the apartment flows out to the balcony providing a great blend of indoor outdoor space.
Features of the apartment include:
- Open style living space with sliding glass windows to balcony.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and good serving and
- Bedroom with built in wardrobes and access to balcony.
- Separate study ideal for those working from home or suitable for guests.
- Modern bathroom.
- Hideaway laundry with dryer.
- Split system heating and cooling.
- Balcony ideal for quiet enjoyment.
- Single basement parking space plus storage cage.
Appreciate the opportunities of this location with fabulous restaurants, cafes eateries and bars of the Kingston precinct. Spend your weekends enjoying activities by the lake or the Bus Depot Markets. Bus services available.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Apartment at 23/77 Leichhardt Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $439,900 on 3 April 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
23/77 Leichhardt Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare's College.
|0.37 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.37 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.98 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.40 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.58 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.71 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.02 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.35 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.43 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.43 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
23/77 Leichhardt Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.