In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments
Experience the convenience of inner-city living in this beautifully presented one bedroom apartment in the popular 'Midnight' complex.
This second floor apartment offers an open-plan living and kitchen area, fitted with quality appliances and storage throughout. The spacious one bedroom features a built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors, neutral carpets and direct access to the balcony. A separate bathroom and laundry are included with a dryer and washing machine for added convenience.
Downstairs in the undercover car park tenants will find one car space and additional storage cage.
- Open-plan design with neutral tones
- Quality flooring and window furnishings installed
- Premium kitchens with modern appliances
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Separate laundry with dryer and washing machine included
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Intercom and secure access
- Resort-style facilities including a 25m lap pool & gymnasium
- Metres away from Elouera Street light rail stop
- Allocated car space
- Fridge and Television included
Within walking distance from everything Braddon and the City has to offer, vibrant cafes, restaurants, bars, theatres, and the list goes on. In a prime location, this is not one to be missed.
Available 25 October 2021
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Apartment at 224/1 Elouera Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $488,888 on 14 November 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
224/1 Elouera Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.