** To book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' **
This generously sized apartment is centrally located with easy access to Woden. Placed in the stunning "Trilogy" complex with unmatched convenience, this apartment has it all. Enjoy full access to the resort style facilities of the stunning swimming pool and spa area as well as an impressively equipped gym. Walking distance to Woden town centre, close to arterial roads and easy access to Canberra hospital.
- Stunning aspect and chic colour scheme throughout
- Large bedroom with large built in robes
- Kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling units for year round comfort
- Secure underground car parking and storage facility
- Access to pool, spa and gym facilities
- Set on a high floor with impressive views
- Full length balcony with impressive outlook
Available 19th January 2022
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
EER - 6.5
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
+ Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
+ We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
+ Face mask must be worn
+ Please respect the current social distance rules
+ Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
+ Check in with the agent and checkin CBR
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
The House at 221/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $321,900 on 17 May 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
221/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.41 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.75 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.81 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.87 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.90 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.09 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.09 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.26 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.54 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.63 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
221/7 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.