Updated family home, new carpet and flooring, freshly painted throughout and updated bathroom.
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Two way bathroom with access to main bedroom
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Electric cooking
- Combined living and formal dining plus family room
- Separate laundry
- Evaporate cooling
- Gas Vulcan wall heater
- Large enclosed and easy care yards
- Double lock up garage with roller doors
- Two enclosed carport spaces
* Please note there is no energy efficiency rate for the property.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER WESTON CREEK does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
The land value history at 22 Saggers Close GORDON, ACT 2906 has the most recent growth rate of 4.09%, giving an unimproved land value of $269,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 22 Saggers Close.
22 Saggers Close GORDON, ACT 2906 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lanyon High.
|0.67 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.88 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|0.92 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|0.96 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.72 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.36 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.59 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|3.62 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.64 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.77 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
22 Saggers Close is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.