PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This cute as a button two-bedroom home in Narrabundah is a pure delight! From the gorgeous retro kitchen with gas cooking, high ceilings which give a sense of space, timber floors to the cosy living area and the leafy private established rear garden, this lovely home will charm you.
Ideally located close to Griffith shops as well as being close to Manuka & Kingston, where you have an array of cafes and restaurants at your fingertips!
Quality features of the home include:
2 bedroom house
Kitchen with gas cooking
Ducted gas heating
Lovely timber floors to the living area
Mirrored robes to both bedrooms
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy
The land value history at 22 Mcintyre Street NARRABUNDAH, act 2604 has the most recent growth rate of 3.81%, giving an unimproved land value of $709,000.
The House at 22 Mcintyre Street NARRABUNDAH, act 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $591,000 on 15 November 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
22 Mcintyre Street NARRABUNDAH, act 2604 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Benedict's Primary.
|0.46 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|0.55 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|0.57 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|0.86 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.96 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.45 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.70 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.86 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.86 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.86 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
22 Mcintyre Street is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.