*Please Please note that the advertised photos are from 2019
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments
Upon entry through the front courtyard is a light filled open-plan living and dining area with floating timber floors and sliding doors.
The kitchen boasts stone bench tops, high-quality appliances including a stainless steel gas cooktop and dishwasher.
Also on the ground floor is a powder room and internal access to the single garage.
The first floor provides a second living area, large terrace as well as the master bedroom with ensuite.
On the top floor there are two more bedrooms also with built-in wardrobes, and a two-way bathroom and separate toilet.
Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
Two bathrooms and two powder rooms
Reverse-cycle heating and cooling
Private courtyard and large terrace
Two separate living areas
Ample storage throughout the home
Single garage plus extra car space
Located within close proximity to Coolman Court Shopping Centre and only a short drive to Canberra Hospital and Westfield Woden.
Available 29 October 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 22 John Gorton Drive.
22 John Gorton Drive is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.