This immaculately presented one bedroom fully furnished apartment in Yarralumla is spacious, stylish and contemporary. Offering open plan living, quality inclusions and gorgeous north facing courtyard, this apartment will be a pleasure to come home to. Available for a long lease, this apartment would suit government, corporate or diplomatic clients.
Features of this property include:
- Light filled combined living and dining area.
- Floor to ceiling windows leading to sunny courtyard.
- Quality kitchen with modern appliances, good serving and storage space.
- Sizeable main bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom with quality inclusions.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Gorgeous north facing sun filled courtyard.
- Crime safe doors.
- One parking space.
- Fully Furnished and Equipped. Tenants will need to bring linen only.
Enjoy Canberra's Inner South with nearby Yarralumla and Deakin shops, eateries and lake walks. With nearby Parliament House, Canberra Hospital and several government offices you will appreciate all the benefits of this central location.
Available 22nd October 2020
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
The Apartment at 22/41 Hampton Circuit YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $440,000 on 25 March 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
22/41 Hampton Circuit YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus.
|0.16 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|0.79 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|0.83 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.45 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.10 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.14 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.43 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.55 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.69 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.69 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
22/41 Hampton Circuit is located within the suburb of Yarralumla, which has a population of 2,890, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.4 people.