Spread out over two levels, this sun-drenched town home offers a superb apartment alternative in an ultra-convenient setting. Within a short distance to the University of Canberra, Belconnen Town Centre, University of Canberra Hospital, Calvary Hospital, AIS, GIO Stadium and to direct buses to the city and beyond this townhouse is a must to inspect.
- Combined dining and living area with split system air conditioner
- Beautiful kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Large bedrooms with built in robes
- Second bedroom with terrace area perfect for entertaining
- Main bedroom with ensuite and views of black mountain
- Single garage with European laundry
- NBN ready, own entrance, front courtyard
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available now
The Townhouse at 22/11 Wanderlight Avenue LAWSON, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $402,900 on 3 November 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
22/11 Wanderlight Avenue LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|1.18 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.24 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.42 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.42 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.51 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.17 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.20 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.42 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.46 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.69 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
22/11 Wanderlight Avenue is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.